Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and

Jimi Jones (jjones7@uiuc.edu)
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:49:16 -0500 (CDT)

After yesterday's debacle, I should take a moment and explain: my long post
yesterday was not meant to go out to the list. Rather it was a "reply to" error on
my part. I didn't say anything I didn't mean, but I certainly didn't mean for it to
go to the entire list! So to those who were shocked and appalled by my temerity
- it would be more appropriate to me shocked and appalled by my foolishness! I
made the kind of error that so many of us have made (I'm sure you have your
own "email whoopsie" stories), I just made a more spectacular version of the
error!

And to those who offered me a pat on the back for posting that message
yesterday - same response. I didn't intend to be gutsy, I just made an error.
Sorry for all the confusion, everyone. I didn't mean to broadcast that message
and take everyone's attention away from the substantive discussions that we use
this board for.

Now let's file my goof under "funny anecdotes for the watercooler" (is there an
LCSH for "email screwups?") and move on.