Re: [Videolib] Islamic subject areas

blandmark@aol.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:42:16 -0400

----------MB_8C9AC125524A007_D64_D15B_MBLK-M39.sysops.aol.com

Landmark Media has several dvds on Islamic art and architecture.? Look at GLORIES OF ISLAMIC ART? on our website

Beverly Weisenberg
Vice President, sales
LANDMARK MEDIA, INC
100 N. Milwaukee Ave. #603
Wheeling, Illinois 60090
www.landmarkmedia.com
ph.800-999-6645
fx.847-279-8055

Beverly Weisenberg
Vice President, Sales
LANDMARK MEDIA, INC.
100 N. Milwaukee Ave. #603
Wheeling, Illinois 60090
ph 800-999-6645
fx 847-279-8055
www.landmarkmedia.com

-----Original Message-----
From: kathy Evans <kathy@purdue.edu>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 4:07 pm
Subject: [Videolib] Islamic subject areas

Sorry I left the subject: "from American Libraries" in the heading when I made this request. My apologies.?
?
kathy Evans wrote:?
?
> Dear Video librarians,?
>?
> Does anyone have a suggestion for a video on Islamic architecture or > culture? There will be an exhibition on Islamic architecture here at > Purdue in the fall and the professor in charge wants to show something > to enhance the scope of what they are covering. He would also be > interested in any other area of Islamic culture, say something on > manuscripts, calligraphy, a particular period--say Ottoman. I know we > will have to deal with the performance rights issue since it is in a > gallery space. Thanks for any suggestions.?
>?
>?
> Kathy?
>?
>?
?
-- * Kathy Evans?
Slide Librarian?
Division of Art and Design?
Patti and Rusty Rueff Dept of Visual and Performing Arts?
Yue-Kong Pao Hall of Visual and Performing Arts?
552 West Wood Street?
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2002?
* kathy@purdue.edu?
w: (765) 494-7666 ?
VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.?

----------MB_8C9AC125524A007_D64_D15B_MBLK-M39.sysops.aol.com

<WBR>Landmark Media has several dvds on Islamic art and architecture.&nbsp; Look at GLORIES OF ISLAMIC ART&nbsp; on our website<br>

Vice President, sales<br>
LANDMARK MEDIA, INC<br>
100 N. Milwaukee Ave. #603<br>
Wheeling, Illinois 60090<br>