[Videolib] RE: videolib Digest V1 #411

Rozner, Mike (mrozner@rtico.com)
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:56:31 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 4:40 PM
To: videolib-digest@listtest.berkeley.edu
Subject: videolib Digest V1 #411

videolib Digest Monday, August 13 2007 Volume 01 : Number
411

RE: [Videolib] Ok I FOUND the ALA handout on "movie night"
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
RE: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library,
HofstraUniversity (search re-opened) [Videolib] TEST
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra
University (search re-opened)
RE: [Videolib] From American Libraries
Re: [Videolib] From American Libraries
[Videolib] Islamic subject areas