Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library, Hofstra

Jimi Jones (jjones7@uiuc.edu)
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:07:25 -0500

I applied for this position in February and can give specifics about the
position. Feel free to contact me for more info.

Jimi Jones
Project Coordinator,
Audiovisual Self-Assessment Program
Conservation Unit