Re: [Videolib] Vacancy: Director, Film and Media Library,

Gerald A. Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:41:20 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe because it is a library? Management of any library collection
requires as much experience in the institution as with the items being
collected. Though an MLS doesn't guarantee that, it does, more than not
requiring it. Seems more than a reasonable requirement to me.

Jerry