Re: [Videolib] From American Libraries

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:05:43 -0400

--B_3269502347_145229479

I know Rick Prelinger has a site where you can download a lot of similar
stuff too

On 8/9/07 12:18 AM, "Christine Godin" <diractor@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.afana.org/saveafilm.htm
>

> is an interesting site about efforts to save access to old but "eligible"
> films.
>

> Christine Godin
>
> Northwest Vista College Library
>
> San Antonio, TX

> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X
> 3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy>

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3269502347_145229479

Re: [Videolib] From American Libraries I kno= w Rick Prelinger has a site where you can download a lot of similar stuff to= o

is an interesting site about efforts to save access to old but "eligib= le" films.

Christine Godin

Northwest Vista College Library

San Antonio, TX

Park yourself in front of a world of= choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D4= 8246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=3DX3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3= MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy>