Re: [Videolib] Cool complaint against those misrepresenting copyright

Dennis Doros (milefilms@gmail.com)
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:06:30 -0400

What I'm suggesting is that perhaps too much time has been used to
talk about fair use and copyright reform and not enough on ethics and
morality. It was snide and uncalled for in this group who are
obviously interested in these issues, but I think everyone in the
group realizes I was just venting after a bad day.

Dennis