RE: [Videolib] Cool complaint against those misrepresenting copyright

Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:43:29 -0700

All,

has, for 2 years in a row now, held a session (more of a series of
poster sessions) on copyright for librarians. Fair use has been
addressed by Dwayne Buttler (JD) from the University of Louisville. We
also deal with Section 108, ILL, Electronic Reserves, International
copyright, Section 110, Current legislation (Orphan works, etc.), etc.
It has been pretty popular and I think we've done a pretty good job.
Clearly the people you mention in your post have yet to attend.

mb

Michael Brewer

University of Arizona Library

brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu