Re: [Videolib] Searching for title

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:27:26 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1--170266797
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Hi Ms. Stockwell,

Has anyone else come up with these for you? We have them, and if you =20
still need them once we have checked that it's okay with WGBH (as in =20
they are not coming out with DVD copies next week) we could make vhs =20
copies for you.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Aug 3, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Stockwell, Patricia wrote:

> Hello everyone. I have another favor to ask=85. I am in need of a =20=

> series put out in 1992 by WGBH Educational Foundation and sold by =20
> Films for the Humanities. The series is called =93The Machine that =20=

> changed the world=94 There are five parts =96 I need to replace the =20=

> first two parts. 1.) Inventing the future 2.) Giant Brains. We =20=

> have the whole set but the first two were somehow wiped out or =20
> desensitized. Does anyone know if it is still available? I called =20=

> Films for the Humanities and they said tit is no longer available =20
> and that there was nothing to replace the title. A few instructors =20=

> use it in their class every semester and I really need to find a =20
> copy of this VHS.
>

> Any suggestions?
>

> Patricia J. Stockwell
>
> Library Technician III / College Archivist
>
> Pikes Peak Community College
>
> 5675 S. Academy Blvd. Box 7
>
> Colorado Springs, CO 80906
>
> patricia.stockwell@ppcc.edu

--Apple-Mail-1--170266797

Hi Ms. Stockwell,

Has anyone else come up = with these for you? We have them, and if you still need them once we = have checked that it's okay with WGBH (as in they are not coming out = with DVD copies next week) we could make vhs copies for = you.

Brigid Duffy
Media = Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University