Re: [Videolib] help finding film, please

jrosner@kino.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:20:12 -0400

This a Paramount studios film
A release from any other company would almost certainly be an illegal bootleg
I am a bit surprised that Paramount has not put it out ( if they have not)
but again tens of thousands of hollywood feature films are not released
If you find them at some obscure web site or especially one from Asia
they are pirate copies