[Videolib] Re: [Vidalia] Oil for the Lamps of China (1935)

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:59:40 -0400

--B_3268904385_109356565

Madison will have a 16mm copy in the UA collection ( or at least they did
have)
It is not an intrinsically rare film in that is shows up regularly on TV.

On 8/2/07 12:37 PM, "Brewer, Michael" <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu> wrote=
:

> I figured this was the case. It is at UCLA, but I didn=B9t see it anywhere =
else.
> =20
> Thanks,=20
> =20
> mb
> =20
>=20
> Michael Brewer
> Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts Librarian
> University of Arizona Library
> brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu
>=20
>=20
WI-
> Madison and Library of Congress
> And possibly a few other archives where they could go and view it.
>=20
>=20
> On 8/2/07 11:12 AM, "Brewer, Michael" <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu> wro=
te:
> Anyone know if this has ever been available on VHS or DVD? And, if so, wh=
ere I
> might get a copy?
> =20
> Thanks,=20
> =20
> mb
> =20
> Michael Brewer
> Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts Librarian
> University of Arizona Library A210
> 1510 E. University
> P.O. Box 210055
> Tucson, AZ 85721
> Voice: 520.307.2771
> Fax: 520.621.9733
> brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
> =20
> Jessica Rosner
> Kino International
> 333 W 39th St. 503
> NY NY 10018
> jrosner@kino.com
> 212-629-6880
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3268904385_109356565

Re: [Vidalia] Oil for the Lamps of China (1935) Madis= on will have a 16mm copy in the UA collection ( or at least they did have) It is not an intrinsically rare film in that is shows up regularly on TV.

I figured this was the case. It is at = UCLA, but I didn’t see it anywhere else.

Thanks,

mb

=