Re: [Videolib] Oil for the Lamps of China (1935)

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:54:56 -0400

--B_3268900496_109115619

Definitely has NEVER been legally available. Not to sound like a broken
clock but there are TENS of thousands of studio titles that have
Never been available and most never will be. If you are patient it shows up
several times a year on TCM.
If someone needs it for research there should be film copies at Univ. of
WI- Madison and Library of Congress
And possibly a few other archives where they could go and view it.

On 8/2/07 11:12 AM, "Brewer, Michael" <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Anyone know if this has ever been available on VHS or DVD? And, if so, where I
> might get a copy?
>
> Thanks,
>
> mb
>
> Michael Brewer
> Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts Librarian
> University of Arizona Library A210
> 1510 E. University
> P.O. Box 210055
> Tucson, AZ 85721
> Voice: 520.307.2771
> Fax: 520.621.9733
> brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3268900496_109115619

Re: [Videolib] Oil for the Lamps of China (1935) Defin= itely has NEVER been legally available. Not to sound like a broken clock but= there are TENS of thousands of studio titles that have