Re: [Videolib] Memories of underdevelopment - is this available

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:37:13 -0400

--B_3268820238_104308682

I don=B9t think it has been legally released in the US. New Yorker handles it
non theatrically but the either don=B9t want to put it out
or don=B9t have home video rights

As a rule films not available with titles are either bootleg copies or in
some cases legal imports

We just acquired the rights to a major Israeli film, BEAUFORT
And if you go to the IMDB comments section one of the more annoying ones is
someone complaining that they could
Download the film ( illegally of course) but could not find a copy with
subtitles. I don=B9t feel too sorry for that person

On 8/1/07 12:07 PM, "Christopher Lewis" <clewis@american.edu> wrote:

> The only ones I've located are on websites where there's no mention of
> subtitles.
>=20
> Chris Lewis
> Media Librarian
> American University Library
> 202.885.3257
>=20
> "Never write when you can talk. Never talk when you can nod. And never pu=
> anything in an e-mail." - Eliot Spitzer on Secrets of Success

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3268820238_104308682

Re: [Videolib] Memories of underdevelopment - is this available anyw= here on DVD with English subtitles? I don= ’t think it has been legally released in the US. New Yorker handles it= non theatrically but the either don’t want to put it out
or don’t have home video rights

As a rule films not available with titles are either bootleg copies or in s= ome cases legal imports

We just acquired the rights to  a major Israeli film, BEAUFORT
And if you go to the IMDB comments section one of the more annoying ones is= someone complaining that they could
Download the film ( illegally of course) but could not find a copy with sub= titles. I don’t feel too sorry for that person

The only ones I've located are on websites where there'= s no mention of subtitles.

Chris Lewis
Media Librarian
American University Library
202.885.3257

"Never write when you can talk. Never talk when you can nod. And never= put anything in an e-mail."   - Eliot Spitzer on Secrets of = Success