RE: [Videolib] MPLC

Kazlauskas, Diane (dkazlaus@unf.edu)
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:27:31 -0400

They are aware that we are an academic library and that our feature
films are available to the student body and may be viewed by individuals
(not shown) in the library.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Linda Duchin
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:30 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] MPLC

And MPLC is aware that you are not a public library and that you're
showing
films that are open to the entire student body?
Linda Duchin
Vice President, Non-theatrical Sales
New Yorker Films
85 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10003
212-645-4600 Ext 211
(Fax) 212-645-3232
Linda.Duchin@NewYorkerFilms.com
www.NewYorkerFilms.com
toll free: 877-247-6200 x211

THE LIVES OF OTHERS* VOLVER* BAMAKO* AN UNREASONABLE MAN* BLACK BOOK*
CURSE
OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER*THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY * WHO KILLED THE
ELECTRIC CAR