RE: [Videolib] Looking for these titles

Sonia Maltais (soniamaltais@cinefete.ca)
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:10:08 -0400

Thank-you for the info.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] De la part de Delin, Peter
Envoyé : 18 juillet 2007 10:59
À : videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Objet : Re: [Videolib] Looking for these titles

Dear Sonia,

4 titles about Minamata by Noriaka Tsukimoto seem to be available from
this site in Japan (English subtitles):
http://www.videoact.jp/english/SE2.html#SE-01

For further information please contact
http://www.videoact.jp/english/index-e.html

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html
http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch
http://dvdbiblog.wordpress.com/

Sonia Maltais schrieb:

> Hello,
>

> We are an educational distributor from Montreal, Canada and I have a
> client looking for the following titles.
>

> The Innocent Sea (1983) - http://www.yidff.jp/97/cat091/97c97-2-e.html
>
> Minamata: The Victims and Their World (1971) -

http://www.cfnavarra.es/puntodevista/pdv_web/secciones/retrospectivas/06_fic
ha_document_ing.asp?film=43&i=2&s=81

<http://www.cfnavarra.es/puntodevista/pdv_web/secciones/retrospectivas/06_fi
cha_document_ing.asp?film=43&i=2&s=81>