RE: [Videolib] Autoresponse[Scanned]

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:41:57 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7C8A2.2750E0C8

How bizarre...
=20
*****************************
________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Steven Harris
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:16 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Autoresponse[Scanned]

I am no longer working at Frameline. In fact, I've never worked at
Frameline. Just thought you might like to know that. But if you want
to reach me, use stehar@library.lib.usu.edu. =20
=20
I understand that Andy Moore doesn't work at Frameline either. That's
the rumor that I had heard. I can't really confirm that information,
but I just pass it on to you FYI. I don't actually know who Andy Moore
is. Nor do I know what Frameline is. But I'm sure this information
will be useful to you. Thanks.
=20
=20
=20