Re: [Videolib] What is a librarian?

cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:47:52 -0400

I have to ask... What is the need for librarians, if such key essential
functions of librarianship are being done by technical staff.

Fair question -- because some models in academic and research libraries
where learning commons and digital media centers have been integrated
-- they are being run my campus tech paraprofessional...