RE: [Videolib] Survey Results -- Continued Discussion

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:28:21 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7C59D.1FA02D00

Here's how the School of Library and Information Management at Emporia
State U. in Kansas describes their course:

=20

LI 845 - Models of Collection Development for Visual Information (2
credit hours)=20
The course examines the application of cinematic and visual literacy
frameworks for the enhancement of the moving image collection and
services in multiple library settings.

=20

Hard to tell from that description, but it is a video collection
development course. I taught it as a face-to-face class a few years
ago; it's now an online course taught by someone else.

=20

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian
Johnson County Library