Re: [Videolib] Looking for movie recommendations to match the book

Debra Jo Sujka (djsujka@ryerson.ca)
Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:53:49 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_e+XOO7+rm4b6IFcedqopIg)

If you are looking for something about how 1 or 2 people can make a
difference, check out the title below. I saw it last night and found it
impressive. It is about 45 minutes long.

Debra Jo Sujka

Displaced: Miracle at St. Ottilien

Thursday, July 5, 10:00pm

CHANNEL 17 (WNED)

A documentary based on the efforts of U.S. Army privates Edward Herman
and Robert Hilliard to improve the conditions of St. Ottilien in
Germany, a displaced persons camp run by the U.S. military at the close
of WWII.