RE: [Videolib] Damaged box sets

crowley@frii.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:35:00 -0600 (MDT)

It does depend on the title. For instance, we have the boxed set "5 film
noir killer classics." One of the discs was damaged, so there is a note
on the box saying something to that effect; they are only getting 5 dvds,
not 6. I think we did consider reordering the entire thing, but it is no
longer available from Midwest, where we do the bulk of our dvd purchases.
kc

Kim Crowley, Director
Flathead County Libraries phone: 406.758.5826
247 First Avenue East fax: 406.758.5868
Kalispell, MT. 59901-4598
kcrowley@co.flathead.mt.us