[Videolib] RE: Ishi: The Last Yahi PPR Source?

Golden, Delia (goldend@mail.nlm.nih.gov)
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:00:37 -0400

Blaine,

I thought 'Ishi: the Last Yahi' might be available through Documentary Educational Resources (www.der.org). DER doesn't have it, but their search engine pointed me toward Amazon, where behold! it can be bought for $17.99.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006G8IC?tag=stareatus-20&camp=15309&creative=331465&linkCode=st1&creativeASIN=B00006G8IC&adid=0PN2GQ6S2NTC6ACCS7D6&

Regards,

Delia Golden
U.S. National Library of Medicine