[Videolib]

Melissa Riley (mriley@sfpl.org)
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:03:47 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BF58.BEA18195

=20
Does anyone have a link to a list (or their own list) of the best DVDs =
of the best operas which are readily available on DVD?=20
Maybe 10 to 20 or so titles would do.
=20
I own a book about this topic which I got at ALA a few years ago, =
specifically for libraries, but I am looking for an update.
=20
Many thanks,
Melissa Riley
Reference Librarian
West Portal Branch
San Francisco Public Library
415.355.2886
=20
Mriley@sfpl.org
=20

________________________________

From: videolib Digest [mailto:owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Thu 7/5/2007 2:58 PM
To: videolib-digest@listtest.berkeley.edu
Subject: videolib Digest V1 #382

videolib Digest Thursday, July 5 2007 Volume 01 : Number =
382

Re: [Videolib] PPR for Rank
Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles
Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles
Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles
[Videolib] Lawrence Lessig retiring from Copyright work
[Videolib] Ishi: The Last Yahi PPR Source?
Re: [Videolib] Ishi: The Last Yahi PPR Source?
Re: [Videolib] Ishi: The Last Yahi PPR Source?
RE: [Videolib] Ishi: The Last Yahi PPR Source?
Re: [Videolib] BIENVENIDO MISTER MARSHALL DVD
[Videolib] region-free DVD players
Re: [Videolib] region-free DVD players
RE: [Videolib] region-free DVD players
Recall: [Videolib] region-free DVD players
Recall: [Videolib] region-free DVD players
[Videolib] VIDEOLIB and VIDEONEWS