RE: [Videolib] region-free DVD players

Badilla-Melendez, Cindy (cbadillame@stthomas.edu)
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:40:48 -0500

Illegal? W had a conversion about this before didn't we? Why would be
illegal? Can you just order them
Anyway I just bought 3 pioneers here and they work beautiful.
http://www.regioncodefreedvd.com/

Cindy

Cindy Badilla-Melendez
Media Resources Librarian
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library,
University of St. Thomas
2115 Summit Ave,
St Paul, MN 55105
phone (651) 962-5464
fax (651) 962-5406

-----Original Message-----
From: Maureen Tripp [mailto:Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 1:45 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] region-free DVD players

We have several European region DVDs in our collection, and lots of faculty
bring in their own European or African DVDs--
Our classroom support people say they can't purchase region-free DVD players
legally in Massachusetts--
has anyone else encountered this problem?
how did you solve it?
thanks! hope everyone's 4th was glorious!

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian
Media Services Center
180 Tremont St. 3rd Floor