Re: [Videolib] BIENVENIDO MISTER MARSHALL DVD

Marta Sanchez (marta@pragda.com)
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:11:02 +0200

--B_3266395868_2402367

The film will be showing again in NYC at MoMA in October in a special
Spanish Film program. Please check coming up listings for further
information.
Www.moma.org or www.pragda.com

Marta

On 6/26/07 4:15 PM, "Jessica Rosner" <jrosner@kino.com> wrote:

> I have not heard of any legal release of the film. It just played here in NYC
> and I missed it. Too bad. Great film
>

> On 6/26/07 3:10 PM, "Chris McNevins" <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi, y'all...
>>
>> Rumor has it that Bienvenido Mister Marshall [1953: L. Garcia Berlanga] is
>> out on DVD. I ordered the DVD from Facets back in March but I notice now
>> that they only stock the VHS. Can anyone verify when/if the DVD will be
>> released in the U,S,?
>>
>> Chris McNevins
>> Non-Print Coordinator
>> University of Connecticut
>> Homer Babbidge Library
>> Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs
>> 369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM
>> Storrs, CT 06269-2005
>> ph: 860-486-3842
>> fax: 860-486-6493
>>

> Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
>
> Jessica Rosner
> Kino International
> 333 W 39th St. 503
> NY NY 10018
> jrosner@kino.com
> 212-629-6880

--B_3266395868_2402367

Re: [Videolib] BIENVENIDO MISTER MARSHALL DVD The f= ilm will be showing again in NYC at MoMA in October in a special Spanish Fil= m program. Please check coming up listings for further information.
Www.moma.org or www.pragda.com

Marta

On 6/26/07 4:15 PM, "Jessica Rosner" <jrosner@kino.com> wro= te:

I have not heard of any legal release of the film. It j= ust played here in NYC and I missed it. Too bad. Great film

Rumor has it that = Bienvenido Mister Marshall [1953: L. Garcia Berlanga] is out on DVD.  I= ordered the DVD from Facets back in March but I notice now that they only s= tock the VHS.  Can anyone verify when/if the DVD will be released in th= e U,S,?

Chris McNevins
<= FONT FACE=3D"Papyrus, Times New Roman">Non-Print Coordinator