Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:11:17 -0400

--------------050501050704030900080401

Many thanks to Dan and Peter for their quick responses re: /Nini
Pantun/! I have a query in to DER to see if they may know of the
availability of an English-language version of this program. (IWF has
the program available via streaming from the web link provided below,
which is wonderful -- however the voiceover is, of course, in German.)

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware