Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:25:24 +0200

Dear Meghann,

Nini Pantun is available from IWF in Germany:
http://www.iwf.de/iwf/do/mkat/details.aspx?Signatur=D+1688

You might ask for different formats (NTSC).

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html