Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles

Berkeley Media (info@berkeleymedia.com)
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:09:21 -0700

--============_-1028722734==_ma============

Meghann,

The rights for "Nini Pantun" were held by the Institut fur den
Wissenschaftlichen Film in Gottingen, Germany. They have a web site
at http://www.iwf.de/iwf/. I don't know if they sell directly to the
USA or not, but it's worth a try.

Note too that DER used to (and perhaps still does) distribute a
number of the IWF titles, so you might see if they picked this one up
or have any information on contacting the IWF (i.e., a contact name,
email address, etc.).

Sorry we couldn't be of more help, but this should get you going in
the right direction.

Dan Bickley

--
Daniel Bickley
Berkeley Media LLC

Phone: 510-486-9900 Fax: 510-486-9944 Email: info@berkeleymedia.com Web: http://www.berkeleymedia.com *********************************************** --============_-1028722734==_ma============ Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"> Re: [Videolib] Current Distributor for 2 Titles

--============_-1028722734==_ma============-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.