Re: [Videolib] PPR for Rank

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:29:22 -0400

--------------020206080202060809070706

Hello Cecilia,

Not sure if this will help, but Rank was an Ironweed film club selection
a few months back:

http://www.ironweedfilms.com/films/rank

Ironweed encourages group screenings, but I believe their intention is
for house parties / friends and not necessarily a public performance.
But, you may want to check with them, if IFC (who appears to be the
primary distributor for the title) is hard to get in touch with.

Good luck!

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware