Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Mark Richie (n2books@frontiernet.net)
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:24:57 -0500

"You never answered about what format files you're buying; you just
got mad."

Where was the inquiry about what format files are being purchased?

Who got mad?

Who are these questions directed to? The whole list reads them . . .

Mark Richie