RE: [Videolib] More Covers

Tiar, Marc (MTiar@washoecounty.us)
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:36:26 -0700

Washoe County Library

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jaeschke, Myles
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 7:41 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] More Covers

Hello all,
Just finished Roots both individual disc covers and a cover for 4-disc
holder (or cut down the middle for 2 two-disc holders)
It seems several of you are using them so I am going through some the
older ones I have made and will be adding as time permits.
Look for Heimat and Ken Burns Civil War=20
=20
Best,
Myles

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BA6B.A32E31EC

Along the same lines, I've got a request for a = cover if=20 anybody is looking for some quality time with their scanner.  I = hope this=20 request isn't too out of line for this list.

Our copy of this Rick Steves DVD: http://www.worldcat.org/oc= lc/48577743 lost=20 its case and insert.  We don't have another copy I can scan the = cover of,=20 and all the cover art I find online is pretty small/lo-rez and gets ugly = if I=20 try to enlarge it.

If anyone out there has a copy they're willing = to scan the=20 insert of, that would be above and beyond the call of duty for a fellow=20 librarian.  Don't worry about whatever stickers and markings are on = it, I=20 can edit those out, and if the image needs resizing, that's OK = too. =20 Whatever JPG you can generate is better than whatever fake insert I = could cobble=20 together.

Thanks,
Marc
Washoe County=20 Library