Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize...tapes up for grabs

tyson (tfogel@prattlibrary.org)
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:41:08 -0500

Gary,

We'd love to have a new set of Eyes on the Prize; our copies are
well-used and get a lot of circulation from teachers in the Baltimore area.

Enoch Pratt Central Library
Sights and Sounds Dept.
Attn: Tyson Fogel
400 Cathedral St