Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize...tapes up for grabs

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:59:32 -0400

--B_3265894774_84417469

Well the DVD is still not in the retail market so the VHS set could be sold
on eBay for $50 to $100. Less than it used to be but
Not bad for VHS

On 6/28/07 4:29 PM, "Christine Godin" <diractor@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wow, you could have sold those for a pretty penny a few months ago! We
> finally bought two sets on DVD when it was released. Thank you Ford
> Foundation, etc for the support in getting this set available again.
>

> Christine Godin
>
> Northwest Vista College
>
> Chuck McCann <cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote:
>
>> This is a great series -- we already have two copies .... highly recomended.
>>
>> At 02:08 PM 6/28/2007, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> We're doing a bit of house cleaning here during the summer lull. Just
>>> came across a brand new, still in shrink-wrap, set of Eyes on the Prize
>>> (first series) vhs tapes that we don't need.
>>>
>>> Anyone want?
>>>
>>> gary
>>>

>>> Gary Handman
>>> Director
>>> Media Resources Center
>>> Moffitt Library
>>> UC Berkeley
>>>
>>> 510-643-8566
>>> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
>>> http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC
>>>
>>> "In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life
>>> presents itself as an immense accumulation of spectacles."
>>> --Guy Debord
>>>

>>> VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues
>>> relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control,
>>> preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and
>>> related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective
>>> working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication
>>> between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and
>>> distributors.
>>
>> Chuck McCann
>> Dept. Head, Digital Media Center
>> Florida State Libraries
>> "Ask A Media Librarian" AIM account/e-mail: cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu
>> http://www.lib.fsu.edu/dlmc/dmc
>> <http://www.lib.fsu.edu/dlmc/dmc> 850.644.3094 or 850.644.5924 VIDEOLIB is
>> intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to
>> the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation,
>> and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related
>> institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working
>> tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between
>> libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.
>

> Christine Godin
>
> GO SPURS GO !!
>

> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
> Check out fitting gifts for grads
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_ma
> il&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz> at Yahoo! Search.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3265894774_84417469

Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize...tapes up for grabs Well = the DVD is still not in the retail market so the VHS set could be sold on eB= ay for $50 to $100. Less than it used to be but
Not bad for VHS

[...]

850.644.3094 or 850.644.5924 VIDEOLIB is intended to= encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selecti= on, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of = current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It= is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video li= brarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educationa= l institutions, and video producers and distributors.

Christine Godin

GO SPURS GO !!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting  gifts for grads <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=3D= oni_on_mail&p=3Dgraduation+gifts&cs=3Dbz>  at Yahoo! Search.=