Re: [Videolib] Theatrical release for Susanne Bier?

Linda Duchin (linda.duchin@newyorkerfilms.com)
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:34:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0277_01C7B9AA.92D96C90

Theatrical release for Susanne Bier?We have the nontheatrical rights to =
OPEN HEARTS and to Susanne Bier's films BROTHERS and AFTER THE WEDDING =
as well. OPEN HEARTS was released theatrically by Newmarket.=20
Linda Duchin
Vice President, Non-theatrical Sales
New Yorker Films
85 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10003
212-645-4600 Ext 211
(Fax) 212-645-3232
Linda.Duchin@NewYorkerFilms.com
www.NewYorkerFilms.com
toll free: 877-247-6200 x211

THE LIVES OF OTHERS* VOLVER* BAMAKO* AN UNREASONABLE MAN* BLACK BOOK* =
CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER*THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY * WHO KILLED =
THE ELECTRIC CAR
----- Original Message -----=20