Re: [Videolib] Theatrical release for Susanne Bier?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:03:46 -0400

--B_3265895028_84404632

My colleague thinks it is IFC

On 6/28/07 4:24 PM, "Eileen Simmons" <ESimmons@ci.everett.wa.us> wrote:

> Does anyone know who has the theatrical release rights for Susanne Bier's Open
> Hearts?
>
> Thanks,
> Eileen D. Simmons
> Director
> Everett Public Library
> 2702 Hoyt Ave.
> Everett, WA 98201
> 425.257.8022
> 425.257.8017 (fax)

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3265895028_84404632

Re: [Videolib] Theatrical release for Susanne Bier? My co= lleague thinks it is IFC