RE: [Videolib] Theatrical release for Susanne Bier?

Milos Stehlik (mstehlik@comcast.net)
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:03:33 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C7B99D.E1C0EE30

This used to be First Run Features, as I recall

Milos Stehlik

Facets Multi-Media, Inc.

1517 West Fullerton Avenue

Chicago, IL 60614 USA

Voice: 1-773-281-9075

FAX: 1-773-929-5437

milos@facets.org

_____

Does anyone know who has the theatrical release rights for Susanne Bier's
Open Hearts?

Thanks,
Eileen D. Simmons
Director