Re: [Videolib] National Media Market and Vendors for Academic Media

Carleton L. Jackson (carleton@umd.edu)
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:01:40 -0400

--------------060306060704060408010700

VRT - blips:

If you heard the smack at ALA this week, we absolutely recommend NMM for
this. The description by Jane is perfect. For questions about NMM, give
Ursula a call or email. Tell her you are a VRT member and she may have a
VRT gift for you if you decide to come.

Also, what a great ALA meeting!

Thanks everyone,

Carleton

Carleton L. Jackson
Librarian Nonprint Media Services
University of Maryland Libraries
0300 R. Lee Hornbake Library
College Park, Maryland 20742-7011
http://www.lib.umd.edu/NPRINT/cjackson.html
301-405-9226 voice / 301-314-9419 fax
carleton@umd.edu

Hutchison, Jane wrote:
[...]

850.644.3094 or 850.644.5924 VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.

--------------060306060704060408010700--