[Videolib] Please unsubscribe me

Krafty, John (John.Krafty@bowker.com)
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:25:39 -0400

Please unsubscribe me

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib Digest [mailto:owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:17 PM
To: videolib-digest@listtest.berkeley.edu
Subject: videolib Digest V1 #373

videolib Digest Wednesday, June 27 2007 Volume 01 : Number
373

RE: [Videolib] "red tag" locking cases for DVDs?
RE: [Videolib] "red tag" locking cases for DVDs?
[Videolib] Vendors for Academic Media Libraries
[Videolib] digital video interest group at NMM
RE: [Videolib] Vendors for Academic Media Libraries
Re: [Videolib] digital video interest group at NMM