Re: [Videolib] digital video interest group at NMM

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:31:35 -0400

I TRIED to get Carlton to move the NMM to February or March so I could watch
the Cubs play spring training in Mesa but alas he refused so I won't come

( Ok not like I ever come but maybe I would have)

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503