[Videolib] Vendors for Academic Media Libraries

Kristen Sanders (ksanders@csusb.edu)
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:57:45 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_9iajlhG8K85VLB5A5nnwAQ)

Hi Cheryl

I am forwarding these vendor websites for media in case there is a DVD etc.
that a faculty may ask for that you need a vendor.

Have a good day,
Kris

At 07:44 AM 6/27/2007, you wrote:
>Ambassador carries quite a few. I would avoid Insight unless you cannot
>find the title elsewhere. They offer poor descriptions of their titles and
>the prices are inflated. They often have one volume of a large set and you
>don't know that until the item actually comes in.
>
>Below is a cut and paste from a document I created as a handout for a
>recent presentation. Some of them are more youth oriented, but for the
>most part they are very good sources for educational media. We use Baker
>and Taylor for our popular titles.
>

>SUGGESTED AUDIOVISUAL VENDOR WEBSITES<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
>
>ABC News Store - <http://www.abcnewsstore.com/>http://www.abcnewsstore.com/
>Agency For Instructional Technology - <http://www.ait.net/>http://www.ait.net/
>AIMS Multimedia -
><http://www.aimsmultimedia.com/>http://www.aimsmultimedia.com/
>Ambrose Video - <http://www.ambrosevideo.com/>http://www.ambrosevideo.com/
>Annenberg Media -
><http://www.learner.org/index.html>http://www.learner.org/index.html
>Bullfrog Films - <http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/>http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/
><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />California Newsreel -
><http://www.newsreel.org/main.asp>http://www.newsreel.org/main.asp
>The Cinema Guild - <http://www.cinemaguild.com/>http://www.cinemaguild.com/
>CD Hotlist (Baker and Taylor) -
><http://cdhotlist.btol.com/>http://cdhotlist.btol.com/
>Distribution Video and Audio -
><http://www.dvalibrary.com/>http://www.dvalibrary.com/
>Educational Video Network -
><https://www.evndirect.com/>https://www.evndirect.com/
>Facets Multimedia -
><http://www.facets.org/asticat>http://www.facets.org/asticat
>Films Media Group -
><http://www.filmsmediagroup.com/>http://www.filmsmediagroup.com/
>GPN Educational Media - <http://shopgpn.com/>http://shopgpn.com/
>Human Relations Media -
><http://www.humanrelationsmedia.com/>http://www.humanrelationsmedia.com/
>Library Video - <http://www.libraryvideo.com/>http://www.libraryvideo.com/
>Mastervision -
><http://www.mastervision.com/index.html>http://www.mastervision.com/index.html
>National Film Board of Canada - <http://www.nfb.ca/>http://www.nfb.ca/
>PBS -
><http://www.shoppbs.org/home/index.jsp>http://www.shoppbs.org/home/index.jsp
>Teachers Media Company -
><http://www.teachersvideo.com/>http://www.teachersvideo.com/
>United Learning -
><http://www.unitedlearning.com/index.cfm>http://www.unitedlearning.com/index.cfm
>World of Reading - <http://www.wor.com/shopping/>http://www.wor.com/shopping/
>Visual Learning Company -
><http://www.visuallearningco.com/>http://www.visuallearningco.com/
>
>Marlene_Graham@baruch.cuny.edu wrote:

> [...]

RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu

Christine Godin
GO SPURS GO !!

Need Mail bonding?

--Boundary_(ID_9iajlhG8K85VLB5A5nnwAQ)--