Re: [Videolib] BIENVENIDO MISTER MARSHALL DVD

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:15:28 -0400

--B_3265719330_73903574

I have not heard of any legal release of the film. It just played here in
NYC and I missed it. Too bad. Great film

On 6/26/07 3:10 PM, "Chris McNevins" <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu> wrote:

> Hi, y'all...
>
> Rumor has it that Bienvenido Mister Marshall [1953: L. Garcia Berlanga] is out
> on DVD. I ordered the DVD from Facets back in March but I notice now that
> they only stock the VHS. Can anyone verify when/if the DVD will be released
> in the U,S,?
>
> Chris McNevins
> Non-Print Coordinator
> University of Connecticut
> Homer Babbidge Library
> Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs
> 369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM
> Storrs, CT 06269-2005
> ph: 860-486-3842
> fax: 860-486-6493

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3265719330_73903574

Re: [Videolib] BIENVENIDO MISTER MARSHALL DVD I hav= e not heard of any legal release of the film. It just played here in NYC and= I missed it. Too bad. Great film

Rumor has it that = Bienvenido Mister Marshall [1953: L. Garcia Berlanga] is out on DVD.  I= ordered the DVD from Facets back in March but I notice now that they only s= tock the VHS.  Can anyone verify when/if the DVD will be released in th= e U,S,?

Chris McNevins
<= FONT FACE=3D"Papyrus, Times New Roman">Non-Print Coordinator