Re: [Videolib] digital video interest group?

Ursula Schwarz (uschwarz@earthlink.net)
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:17:43 -0700

--B_3265607865_40195114

A meeting/hospitality room is available during the entire Market. The best
time to have a special interest group meeting would be after screening
either Tuesday or Wednesday evening. The user group meeting already
scheduled on Tuesday is primarily attended by K-12 media professionals, but
I imagine some of them would also want to attend this digital video meeting.
The other option would be to meet during the last hour of screening Tuesday,
Wednesday or Thursday. I can make registrants aware of this meeting and pick
a day/time prior to the Market. Does anyone have a better idea?

Ursula
National Media Market
(520) 743-7735 - Fax: (520) 743-7643
http://www.nmm.net/