Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Mark Gooch (mgooch@wooster.edu)
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:57:09 -0400

The Sony comment was somewhat off hand and he specifically stated they
didn't have anything in writing from them but "they were o.k. with it."
My big concern in this has been their interpretation of the TEACH Act
as Jessica has pointed out below. They started out with Yale and other
schools are apparently using the system. I believe Michigan was mentioned.

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch
Technology and Government Information Librarian