Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Mark Gooch (mgooch@wooster.edu)
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:03:06 -0400

Now, when I asked the CDIGIX rep. did agree with me that if the system
was used to show the movie in class it would be a violation of the TEACH
Act. It would need to be utilized by students outside of class like
course reserve material.

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch
Technology and Government Information Librarian