Re: [Videolib] digital video interest group?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:20:35 -0700

--Apple-Mail-6-211089066
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Count me in, both for NMM and a digital video meeting.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Jun 22, 2007, at 8:50 AM, Badilla-Melendez, Cindy wrote:

> For those who don't go to ALA but got to the NMN. I just got a call
> from
> Ursula Schwarz, there will be a room available at the National
> Media Market
> that we can use to meet there and talk about digital video. Anybody
> interested??
> Let me know
> Thanks
> Cindy

> Cindy Badilla-Melendez
> Media Resources Librarian
> O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library,
> University of St. Thomas
> 2115 Summit Ave,
> St Paul, MN 55105
> phone (651) 962-5464
> fax (651) 962-5406
>

> -
> VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion
> of issues relating to the selection, evaluation,
> and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions.
> It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool
> for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between
> distributors.

--Apple-Mail-6-211089066

Count me in, both for NMM and a = digital video meeting.

Brigid = Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San = Francisco State University