RE: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call

Chuck McCann (cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu)
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:16:37 -0400

Films from the Right can challenge suspections of reality just as films from the Left can do. Or, and also in my case as a Left lending person, suspections of our belief system. In a liberal democracy like the United States, everyone should, and does, have a right to voice their opinion, and it is equally a right for those opinions to be heard.

Some of the classic arguments on this:

Age of Reason =96 Thomas Paine
Areopagitica =96 John Milton
The Necessity of Atheism =96 Percy Bysshe Shelley
On Liberty =96 John Stuart Mill
Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom =96 Thomas Jefferson

C.