RE: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call f or new anti-piracy campaign[Scann

Chris McNevins ()
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:29:42 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B410.9B88C458

This begs the question: what is reality?
=20
This is why I've become apolitical (albeit with leftist leanings....)
=20
Chris McNevins=20
Non-Print Coordinator=20
University of Connecticut=20
Homer Babbidge Library=20
Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs=20
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM=20
Storrs, CT 06269-2005=20
ph: 860-486-3842=20
fax: 860-486-6493=20