Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection[Scanned]

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:10:01 -0400

Since it is well established that I am a luddite with no understanding of
these things two questions

Does every student's computer have this proprietary media player installed
so they can when it is approved download a film and then the question is
what is to prevent those clever students from keeping the film and or
copying it.
I am JUST asking because I don't understand this stuff.