Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:49:43 -0400

Boy I wish. Again I think if distributors believed there were an accurate
and safe way to determine the number of folks actually viewing a film they
would be THRILLED to work out a fair pay scale. It would be ideal for both
sides.