Re: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:08:57 -0400

--------------070409070107090404070506

Another thought re: 'rightist' docs:

*Border War: The Battle Over Illegal Immigration *(Genius
Entertainment, 95m)
"The human and drug trafficking across the border between the United
States and Mexico has been called the illegal immigration invasion. The
lives of five individuals affected by the rise in illegal immigration
are documented."

This is not a recommendation -- actually, I was hopeful that it might
present an interesting perspective on this complicated issue, but it
ended up being repetitive, hyperbolic, and poorly constructed.

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.