[Videolib] RE: Mark W. Kopp

Suzanne Tronier (STronier@slco.lib.ut.us)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:49:14 -0600

Ad hominem arguments! Aren't you the objective one!

Suzanne Tronier
Salt Lake County Library System

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Kopp
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:40 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call
for new anti-piracy campaign[Scanned]

Ok Ok Ok Ok.

Maybe I'll come up with my own word and have "other" dictionaries
publish it. Let's call Moore's films fictiomentaries...or my personal
favorite - docubullshit...lololol...I LIKE that one! It's kinda like
WWF/ECW, etc, claiming legitimate comparison to the NFL/NBA/MLB. It's
certainly entertaining for it's fans, but it is, by no means, a
legitimate, professional, competitive sport.

*Pensive glance*...actually, Michael Moore looks more like a
professional wrestler...lololololol!!!!!!

Mark

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant
IT Department